DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Refresh Care

My Mavic 2 Pro's Care Refresh warranty is expiring in 2 days. I also have State Farms policy so my question is: Should I renew my Care Refresh from DJI for another year?

I have both. State Farm is a personal items policy therefore if you file a claim it goes against you and could very possibly be cancelled. (Drone aren't for the most part very cheap).
If drone is recoverable I use Care Refresh. No hit on the State Farm policy. If drone is unrecoverable I use State Farm. Concerning State Farm, always remember to state the FULL AMOUNT for drone AND accessories! I had to do this by line item providing cost from manufactures sites. The reason is, if your drone is in a case with all your accessories, someone can lift your case and you are completely wiped out.

I have both. State Farm is a personal items policy therefore if you file a claim it goes against you and could very possibly be cancelled. (Drone aren't for the most part very cheap).
If drone is recoverable I use Care Refresh. No hit on the State Farm policy. If drone is unrecoverable I use State Farm. Concerning State Farm, always remember to state the FULL AMOUNT for drone AND accessories! I had to do this by line item providing cost from manufactures sites. The reason is, if your drone is in a case with all your accessories, someone can lift your case and you are completely wiped out.
Will you or have you renewed your Care Refresh? I'm thinking I will just continue to carry my State Farm policy.

Just bought a new M2Z, so I have awhile before I need to. If I still own it in a year I most like will. Had it on my Spark & Air until I sold them. Used Refresh on the Spark when I crashed it. They sent me a new one in the box.

What does State Farm cost? Or is it simply part of your homeowner's policy?

I would just keep your State Farm. I have state farm as well. Luckily I’ve never had to use it in 4 years of flying drones.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fuckyoupaymenowww