DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Spark Videos

Maybe someone can make a 44gram battery for it with 5min flight time!
(The drone without the battery weighs only 205 grams)

Or maybe someone can cripple a battery by removing some cells, thus freeing up the drone from all restrictions.
.. Betting that this will be one of the first hacks for the Spark!. With it's super quick up-in-air time, it seems like a win-win.

Does anyone have actual footage from the spark?

Does anyone have actual footage from the spark?

Six minutes of sample footage - this is on Vimeo...it's on youtube also, but it seems the mods here don't like links to stuff they deem commercial (all YT vids are commercial). But here is the Vimeo no-ad 6 minute version.......

Six minutes of sample footage - this is on Vimeo...it's on youtube also, but it seems the mods here don't like links to stuff they deem commercial (all YT vids are commercial). But here is the Vimeo no-ad 6 minute version.......

Thanks dude.
The spark looks like goto drone for reliable quick snaps and vids for social media.
Quick launch, no wonky horizons, nice solid colors, simplicity and 2axis gimbal looks very stable.
I hope the gimbal-lock-free-gimbal design wont be an issue. I'm not used to seeing the gimbal wobble around so freely when the spark is off.
This might be my go everywhere drone for anything less than 100m range.

I've found out overtime that i rarely flown greater than 400m with the mavic. Most of the POI are a few feet away from me. 2.7K and 4K editing has been painal for editing.
Would have been nice if DJI had a small keyring hole to attach the Spark to a carabiner clip.

The Verge's DJI Spark review

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom