DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does the Marco Pole drone tracking system makes sense, for recovery?

If you are going to be operating in areas with no cell phone coverage then it is pretty much the only option. You need to get within a mile or so (maybe less depending on terrain), but then it will allow you to home in on the exact location. I have the drone and pet versions, and they work as advertised.

I have the system and twice in the last year or so it has made it possible to find a lost drone. So for me the expense was well worth it.

Anyone with experience on that system? Is quite expensive but much less than a drone...
I have one it is nice and never have had to use it yet. Works about 300 ft away and no monthly payment to a cell company. Disadvantage is it is not gps and has a distance limitation.

I too have one and the peace of mind is well worth the cost. I velcroed it to the back of my “Mavic Pro”. Neglible weight. Tested it in a local graveyard. I landed the drone a few hundred yards away then used the locator to find it. Works great. If you buy one, be sure to get it with a carry case. Test it as I did so that you will have confidence in it if the time comes that you need it. Oh yah, don’t forget to turn it on!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise