DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Don't Be A ****

Why would you do this...just dumb

Net gun. Anti drone weapons are on the rise. In this case, good. Too bad she had a pop gun. But I would hate to see malicious take downs of civil people flying. Which is on the rise.

And, dont forget

"Shooting down a drone has the same consequences, legally, technically speaking, as bringing down an airliner or a Cessna"

That's most likely a fake video that was intentionally setup . I's kinda like the video of the guy shooting the drone in his yard that ended up being a publicity stunt for a business he was trying to start . If you're flying low and slow enough to get zapped over someones property you deserve it though .

Reactions: Bintryin
We had some one in Bellevue Washington point a gun at a drone from there deck yesterday. It was in the news and the FAA stated that it was a felony to shoot down a drone.

I am the guy who heard a neighbor out shooting and ran outside and put my drone up in the air so I could figure out which one and see if they were shooting anything cool.

Believe I would have just called the cops about a peeper and went inside.

Although in reality I would have probably either mooned it or just went on with my day pretty **** boring watching two old people meandering around our house hehe.

Has to be fake. The first thing anyone does now days is grab their cell phone and record the incident on video. Then call the police. Perhaps she wasn't thinking, but for someone to be that bold and knowingly engage someone like that seems crazy.

Doesn't look fake to me. Total disrespect and someone needs to be knocked sideways. People are afraid and have no idea what your intentions are. While its easy to say chill out, if you had a 12 year old daughter that said some guy was watching her you'd understand the feeling. I would make it my mission to find out who this was as they have to be fairly close and most likely will fly alot. Then its my turn. Don't harass the humans. Could be a 8 year old kid running controls or could be your worst nightmare.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman