DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Valley--Reputable?

harmonix234

Reactions
planning on ordering from drone valley.
want to order some items but the site is simple and im worried of the safety of the purchase.

this site ok to order from?

want to order some items but the site is simple and im worried of the safety of the purchase.

Depends what your buying... If its a big order than NO I would not purchase from DV. However If its a 12 inch apple wire than Maybe... . I watched some of his You Tube Vids and his Knowledge is highly questionable , he educates himself by watching other You Tube videos. It's obvious that DV is new to the hobby. Why risk it.?

Last edited:
Reactions: avanti1963
Depends what your buying... If its a big order than NO I would not purchase from DV. However If its a 12 inch apple wire than Maybe... . I watched some of his You Tube Vids and his Knowledge is highly questionable .Why risk it.?

I ordered from them the lightning cable, no problem

Depends what your buying... If its a big order than NO I would not purchase from DV. However If its a 12 inch apple wire than Maybe... . I watched some of his You Tube Vids and his Knowledge is highly questionable .Why risk it.?
landing pads and range amplifier.

can you recommend another site i can use to grab these items?

Range amplifiers can be purchased on Amazon. I have several. But they are only good if your pointing at your drone.. Don't turn away at long distance. Signal drops very fast. Many different styles of landing pads. We use a large welcome mat that says "Yes My Dobermans Eat Humans" .

Range amplifiers can be purchased on Amazon. I have several. But they are only good if your pointing at your drone.. Don't turn away at long distance. Signal drops very fast. Many different styles of landing pads. We use a large welcome mat that says "Yes My Dobermans Eat Humans" .
sorry i should have made it more clear.. the leg extenders and the little numbs that go under the drone to elevate it.

I've ordered from DV in the past and they're legit. BTW...he sells a ton of the leg extenders. They're usually not in stock so grab them while you can.

I just ordered the leg extenders and mobile charger from DV too. The leg extenders are great and much smaller than I anticipated. No issues at all with order and took about 3 days to receive.

By the way, I really enjoy his videos and think he shares good practical advice, especially if you're new to this hobby.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

DV is legit I ordered the ground clearance kit, iPad mini cable and propeller guards and everything arrived fine. Great communication during the ordering process.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs