DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone X Pro How do format SD card?

Pacer

Reactions
I h ave a Drone X Pro. low end unit. But the manual is not very good and I cannot find out where and how to format the SD card for this unit. I do not have an iphone hooked up to it at all. How and or what app do I need to down load and use to format the SD card on my notebook so I can use the SD card in the Drone? Thank you.

Any reason to post this on a forum dedicated to a specific DJI product other than to generate search traffic for that product?

I h ave a Drone X Pro. low end unit. But the manual is not very good and I cannot find out where and how to format the SD card for this unit. I do not have an iphone hooked up to it at all. How and or what app do I need to down load and use to format the SD card on my notebook so I can use the SD card in the Drone? Thank you.
Welcome to the forum, just the wrong forum ;)
What you really have is a EACHINE E58 . You can read a little about it here Drone Pilots Community
and might even join there . Is a sister to this forum here .Check you tube for that make and model
and you might have some luck.
What it is to whoever see's this and hasn't seen it EACHINE E58 RC Pocket Quadcopter Drone review – The Gadgeteer
Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 4.21.21 PM.png

See posts above....
If you can remove the card from your drone just reformat in your computer.

New SD cards usually are already formatted and you can use them straight from the pack.
Otherwise, put it in an adapter and format in your computer.
No special software needed, use teh Format command that's part of Windows

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom