DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dronelink or Litchi updated b today

pelusilla

Reactions
Hi everyone,
Her comes my first question.
I know there are many answers about this, but most are at least 6 months old. As it is for today what do you think? Which is better. Overall, not only for waypoints etc.
One of my questions is also if I buy e.g. Dronlink., can I use this only on the phone I bought it from, Only on that device? Or can I use my Iphone and later on my Ipad also?
Thank you all.
Pelusilla

Dronelink can be used on multiple devices. I use mine on my iPad & iPhone. Not sure about the other third party apps.

I have both apps. Liked Litchi for ease of programming flights, but they don't support the Mavic Air 2 yet, so moved to Dronelink. The posts you have seen are accurate, the learning curve for it is steep. They have excellent tutorials on YouTube and there are users that post good training videos. I have spent quite a few hours getting a handle on creating flights. I finally got over the hump and now am confortable creating some fairly complex flight programs with it.
Dronelink is programmed using a browser, then flown with an app. It runs smoothly on my IPhone SE and I use it mostly on my Tripltek tablet that runs Android 9.
Basically, comes down to how much work you want to do to fly. Also, whichever you use, make sure you try your programs out in an open area, in case of issues.

Multiple devices (iOS and Android) are supported with only 1 account. Apps are free to download, but you need to have a paid account to login with. You can even run part of a mission on one device, and resume it from another.

Check out this Quick Start Series that may help in getting started. We hear you all on the learning curve and working on it!

I have a Mavic Mini and I am aware that more expensive drones do more clever things but, to me, the use of Dronelink with the Mavic Mini is a joy but, as already stated, it's flexibility is considerable so there is work to do to finesse it. But definitely worth it. It has a smoothe relationship with DJI Fly which helps when wanting to check/change some of the basic settings. Good luck! Mike

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joel_du05