DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Early Morning River Fog Pictures

your editing kept the nice greens unlike the guest edit
Thank you. I all ways say if the photo looks good to the person who took it really does not matter what someone else feels it might need. I understand Dale is only trying to help but if I wanted the photos edited I would have done it at the time. Since they were only screen grabs I really did not care at the time. Later I edited a few for other groups I belong to.

Thank you. I all ways say if the photo looks good to the person who took it really does not matter what someone else feels it might need. I understand Dale is only trying to help but if I wanted the photos edited I would have done it at the time. Since they were only screen grabs I really did not care at the time. Later I edited a few for other groups I belong to.
Normally when people post on the forum they’re looking for suggestions for improvement. I agree with Dale that the foreground was underexposed. I have also copied a photo and
added more editing to show by
Example. Yes, his
suggested improvements are one
Man’s opinion. But let’s not shoot the
messenger.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Normally when people post on the forum they’re looking for suggestions for improvement. I agree with Dale that the foreground was underexposed. I have also copied a photo and
added more editing to show by
Example. Yes, his
suggested improvements are one
Man’s opinion. But let’s not shoot the
messenger.
Actually if I wanted it critiqued I would have asked. At least ask for permission to use the said photo first but thanks for posting.

When I submit to the forum I try to present my best efforts. Your edit was great. Why not just submit that.
Editing was a after thought Dale. I had the video I wanted to upload and had things to do but thought adding some photos taken from the video would have been nice. I guess next time I will know better.
Thanks for your comment.

AUGUSTINE- YOU'RE WELCOME. WHEN I SAW THAT DARK FOREST, I THOUGHT, OMG, IT NEEDS TO BE EDITED WITH SHADOW REDUCTION IN PHOTOSHOP.

AUGUSTINE- YOU'RE WELCOME. WHEN I SAW THAT DARK FOREST, I THOUGHT, OMG, IT NEEDS TO BE EDITED WITH SHADOW REDUCTION IN PHOTOSHOP.
LOL well the sun was barely breaking the horizon so it was dark out. ;) The only ones up at that time in the morning was me and the birds. ???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18