DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ebay Sale of 8331 Propellers..

He says they are genuine in his listing. If they turn out not, return them at his expense. PP and eBay guarantees will protect you.
A guy sold me a CrystalSky that was damaged. He did not want to accept it back as he said he does not accept returns in his listing. But the item was not as described. eBay made him take it back, and he had to pay the return shipping as well.

Reactions: Cerberus
He says they are genuine in his listing. If they turn out not, return them at his expense. PP and eBay guarantees will protect you.
A guy sold me a CrystalSky that was damaged. He did not want to accept it back as he said he does not accept returns in his listing. But the item was not as described. eBay made him take it back, and he had to pay the return shipping as well.

The guy got what he deserved then... hehe

Actually I'm asking for opinions on his price... 30 Pounds for 2 pairs..

Seems a little high.
30 pounds = $40.68
DJI sells them for $10 per pair. So, could shipping double that?
I would think there would be somewhere closer to you that has a better deal.

Yea, DJI sells for 10 USD per pair but they no longer ship to malaysia... *grumbles*

I don;t think the price is double that of DJI though.. hehe, in 2 pairs, DJI would sell for usd 20.. Not sure they will charge extra for shipping or not though...

That sux.
Isn't there a dealer in Vietnam or Indonesia that ships to you? They are much closer.
Or, maybe this seller has done his homework and actually has a good deal.

That sux.
Isn't there a dealer in Vietnam or Indonesia that ships to you? They are much closer.
Or, maybe this seller has done his homework and actually has a good deal.

maybe, actually bought a pair from some where (I forgot where) for half the price of this ebay one,

turn out is non-genuine props... and it feels flimsy as heck.. only tried flying with those like 4 to 5 flights
before I noted the joints holding the props to the centerpiece started pulling itself apart... LOL

goes to the saying, when a deal seems too good to be true, it probably isn't.. haha

Reactions: Iamaruffneck
And yea, DJI sucked in that regard.. I have like 10 or 20 USD in their account from previous buys and now I can't even use them.

sigh

I just checked the US Postal rates. To ship a 6 ounce package to Malaysia is $13.75 USD.
So, if 2 pairs were bought at $20 then shipped to me for $10 the end result would be $43.75 to get them to you. So, his deal looks better from that standpoint.

I just checked the US Postal rates. To ship a 6 ounce package to Malaysia is $13.75 USD.
So, if 2 pairs were bought at $20 then shipped to me for $10 the end result would be $43.75 to get them to you. So, his deal looks better from that standpoint.

Nice calculations.. hehe

You been Flying the Mavic for a long time?

Maybe check if any of the Australian stores ship to Malaysia. We pay $17AUD (about 12USD) per pair and I would imagine postage would be low

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElNancio