DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Emotion Mavic" blinking, won't spin or do anything else

publicradio

Reactions
Hi there, I have an 'Emotion Mavic" drone, which I've seen described as a DJI Mavic Pro clone, though it looks to me more like a rebranded Eachine E58. Anyway, it worked for a while, but now it just blinks slowly when I turn it on. It doesn't react to the remote control and it doesn't spin.

I read a comment somewhere that said a cell can go bad in the battery, so I bought a new battery. The problem is exactly the same. It blinks slowly, there's a steady red light under the drone, and it does nothing else.

I haven't been able to find anyone else with this problem, on Youtube or elsewhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Have a look at the manual

Check out the remote control section, point no.2 2.4G frequency, try following the instructions to re-bind the aircraft to the remote control

Is it possible that all four motors burned out at the same time? I will buy new motors if this would fix the problem, but if it's unlikely they would also stop at the same time, then I won't bother.

Is it possible that all four motors burned out at the same time? I will buy new motors if this would fix the problem, but if it's unlikely they would also stop at the same time, then I won't bother.

Don't think that would have happened, the blinking slowly suggests a linking problem between the controller and the drone.
Are you using the APP , do you have a video feed from the drone ?

Hi there, I have an 'Emotion Mavic" drone, which I've seen described as a DJI Mavic Pro clone, though it looks to me more like a rebranded Eachine E58. Anyway, it worked for a while, but now it just blinks slowly when I turn it on. It doesn't react to the remote control and it doesn't spin.

I read a comment somewhere that said a cell can go bad in the battery, so I bought a new battery. The problem is exactly the same. It blinks slowly, there's a steady red light under the drone, and it does nothing else.

I haven't been able to find anyone else with this problem, on Youtube or elsewhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
I don’t know how much you paid for it but if you paid more than $60 you got robbed.
Why not just buy a new one?

Thanks for the replies. It was a gift, but I think it retailed for 100$ at the time. I would like to get it working, if possible. @lannes, I was never able to get this to connect to the app. I could only get the remote to work, and now not even that.

Thanks for the replies. It was a gift, but I think it retailed for 100$ at the time. I would like to get it working, if possible. @lannes, I was never able to get this to connect to the app. I could only get the remote to work, and now not even that.

Have you tried tracking down the company that made it. See if they have any kind of customer service.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078