DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

EPSON BT-300

There was an Android OS update that was released today for the Moverio glasses and the Rotation Lock app is NO longer needed.

Anyone have a release date?
I was told mid to end February. There was just a major update to the Android OS version 2 days ago which was probably the "holdup".

There is no lag at all, its exactly the same as when flying with the phone or a tablet.
However, I am wondering how much battery are you guys having.

For me without running anything and only after fresh boot with 100% battery tells me 3 hrs.
Is that normal?

Well as I expected the EPSON BT-300 glasses are NOT living up to all the hype. Glad I canceled my order. This is the 2nd person complained about the lag:

EPSON BT 300 MOVERIO - IS THIS THE EMPERORS NEW CLOTHES ?
Sorry to hear about your lag issue.

I thought I would post a positive to try and balance out the negatives.

I bought my BT300s last year when they first became available in NZ. I bought the normal pair not the FPV version. Out of the box they were somewhat slow with booting up, so updated to the new firmware and they have been fantastic. I can honestly say I have not noticed any lag,though I am sure there is a small amount I just have not noticed it.

Whenever a new Go 4 app is released I read the comments others leave before I download it and as there have been so many people complaining about the new versions of the app I have not upgraded in months and so the BT300s are still working like a dream.

Cheers

Dave

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911