DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fairly new honest opinion

Moved to proper location

To my mind excellent control but it needs either a shot from higher up or further away - to see the overall picture.

River Rush

Would like an honest opinion as I am fairly new to Drone Photography ! This my latest
River Rush

Would like an honest opinion as I am fairly new to Drone Photography ! This my latest

River Rush

To my mind excellent control but it needs either a shot from higher up or further away - to see the overall picture.
On reflection I should have descended to the gushing water from high ip and maybe finished with a climbing reverse from the scene 😎 Thanks

Overall...pretty good. I agree with the sudden movement.
There are settings you can adjust in cine, normal & sport modes to help with that.
Only other thing is your music seemed a bit muffled.

Overall...pretty good. I agree with the sudden movement.
There are settings you can adjust in cine, normal & sport modes to help with that.
Only other thing is your music seemed a bit muffled.
Not sure why it came out muffled but agree ! Do you use different speed modes ? Ie slow for major turns, normal for most and high speed for long straight parts ? Did cross my mind to experiment

Reactions: Prop Wash
Not sure why it came out muffled but agree ! Do you use different speed modes ? Ie slow for major turns, normal for most and high speed for long straight parts ? Did cross my mind to experiment
I do use the different modes. If I want cinematic, I use the cine mode. If you set the yaw speed and gimbal speed lower, the when you give input to the sticks the drone response slower helping with a smoother video. I use normal mode if I'm just moving around between clips or sometimes I shoot with it, I just go easy on the sticks. I use sport mode less often, mostly get where I want to shoot quicker and then switch to another mode.

The best advice I can give is fly, fly, fly. The more time in the air, more you build muscle memory to what each control stick does when you move it. Sometimes when you're not flying, close you eyes and think about the controller and think about the way the sticks work. (That has helped me anyway) The cool thing is if you goof up a clip by turning the wrong way or going up instead of down or gimbal tilt is wonky - video editors are your friend. You can edit out stuff you don't like.

Reactions: christheswiss
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25