DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fake silent props from rcmoment.com

xistsixt

Reactions
Hey there

I do have a warning for the silent props from the site mentioned. They tend to be a bit low quality, said in a nice way. First view they look ok and are silent like the original silent props. But the moving parts are manufactured poorly compared to dji products. The fitting of the joints to the blades are pretty shaky, during hard brakes they almost flew away.
I tried to compare them to the original ones, by feel the original ones were much more stable. The fake ones even clipped out by pushing.

So I'll throw them away, do not thrust your pricy Mavic pro hanging on cheap fake props!

Greetings xistsixt

Reactions: Huge Bama Fan
Anyone who buys cheap props instead of the best props will soon learn why that was a bad choice.

Reactions: xistsixt
Right, it's the same thing with winter tires on the car. I gave those props a chance, but they will only see the trash bin and no skies anymore [emoji23]

But the silent props from DJI is ok? from a DJI store? or are the originals the only wey to go?

Silent props? I call BS!
Unless you are talking about the MPP props that just make a different sound.
But then you should be saying "different sounding props".........
Silent props......... LOL! :D

banggood sell cheap crap. that's OK if you are aware of the dubious quality, it's not a mission critical part, and/or you want the pricing. but I'm not willing to risk a thousand dollar aircraft for literally a $10 saving on props where one failure results in a lost airframe.

I can't hear mine hovering 20 metres overhead in a slight breeze anyway, on the stock props. wouldn't mind trying the low noise ones, but I have a bunch of the others to get through first.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beluga