DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Faroe Islands | Heart of the North Atlantic

Reactions: Rathi Roam
very impressive there Rathi. Mind you I'm sitting here in shorts and t-shirt so I get to see the landscape without the cold.

Magnificent!
Thanks a ton!

Outstanding video, reminds me of Iceland...and after investigating I see it isn't that far from Iceland. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks. Yeah it has lots of similarities and pretty close to Iceland as well.

Well done!!
Beautiful captures and excellent flying!
Anther place that goes on my wish list.
Thank you very much Thomas. I can definitely recommend it :)

very impressive there Rathi. Mind you I'm sitting here in shorts and t-shirt so I get to see the landscape without the cold.
Hehe, thanks! Not bad! But compared to where I come from the Faroes didn't feel that cold actually. It was -19 degrees celcius when I left Denmark and in the Faroe Islands it was around 5-10 at that time.

Great video,awesome footage!!!
Thank you so much!

Amazing video! So beautiful! What speed did you shoot the footage? All 60fps?
Appreciate it! I shot all the drone footage in 30fps and the handheld camera is 60fps.

Thank you very much. Actually I did that on purpose, I thought it suited the soundtrack well and then the violins came on and the clips continues. If that makes sense.. Thanks for watching!
I just watched it again, and I think I agree with you. I get the pause now. BTW I forgot to add that the closing scene of you seated from behind was just perfect! Fantastic footage, and I can only hope to be as creative as you! Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

I just watched it again, and I think I agree with you. I get the pause now. BTW I forgot to add that the closing scene of you seated from behind was just perfect! Fantastic footage, and I can only hope to be as creative as you! Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Thank you so much for watching and for the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the video :)

My video from Faroe Islands is live! What an amazing adventure through this beautiful archipelago.. Would love to hear your thoughts on this one!

IG: http://instagram.com/rathiroam/

Beautiful.....every aspect of this video. Masterfully done. I can only aspire to producing something like this.

Wow, cinema quality for SURE! I'm aspiring to get this kind of quality! Fantastic!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones