DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Field Charging Unit".

Coloradodronechargers.com has a system that is in a case that will charge multi batteries at the same time along with the controller and some other usb devices
View attachment 65058View attachment 65059
View attachment 65058View attachment 65059

I’m sure I did this wrong, sorry guys

I wonder if this is any more than the RC Geek quad charger package in a nice case, etc. Does look well done

EDIT: forgot the RCGEEK M2 charger is only 3 batteries... I do like it other than the price - I’m a sucker for clean, organized kit

Last edited:
I wonder if this is any more than the RC Geek quad charger package in a nice case, etc. Does look well done

EDIT: forgot the RCGEEK M2 charger is only 3 batteries... I do like it other than the price - I’m a sucker for clean, organized kit

That’s the part that got me to purchase it, “clean, organized kit”. I was thinking about getting one for my Mavic Pro (1) but I think I’ll wait a little while to see if I get any jobs now that I got my part 107. I spoke to the guy and he is super nice, one of those kinda guys that is more interested in helping customers than getting rick. Said he got his 1st shipment in on Monday and my order will be sent to me middle of next week. If anyone is interested I can post some pictures of what it looks like? The one for the Mavic 1 looks almost like a cooler you would take with you on a boat to go fishing

12,000 MaH

That’s pretty small, you will be lucky to get two full charges with it. Your batteries have a capacity of 3850 MAh at about 17volts, the quick jump puts out 12v, so its going to go pretty quick. I use a jellcell wheelchair battery, it was 35Ah (35000 MAh) when new, it can charge about 8 full charges. Its too heavy to hike around with though.

That’s pretty small, you will be lucky to get two full charges with it. Your batteries have a capacity of 3850 MAh at about 17volts, the quick jump puts out 12v, so its going to go pretty quick. I use a jellcell wheelchair battery, it was 35Ah (35000 MAh) when new, it can charge about 8 full charges. Its too heavy to hike around with though.

Thanks.Between that and the car battery sounds like I can safely get 3 charges without killing the car battery.

Reactions: AMann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J