DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Film-H color

Sky Captain

Reactions
Hi all,
I've been working with the different color modes in the Mavic, and I find that the Film-H mode works really well, especially with water scenes. It seems to really give water a deep blue, and the other colors look great too. Here is a link to a video I shot without any filter on the lens, late evening in cinematic mode.
4k30, sunny white balance, auto exposure
SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity

After reading some posts here I also tried Film-H with -1, -1, -1 on the settings, and like it so much better than all except for D-Cine with the same settings. I do like how easy it is to adjust the shutter to double the frame rate with the thumb wheel. Now if my PolarPro filters will just get here :)

Hi all,
I've been working with the different color modes in the Mavic, and I find that the Film-H mode works really well, especially with water scenes. It seems to really give water a deep blue, and the other colors look great too. Here is a link to a video I shot without any filter on the lens, late evening in cinematic mode.
4k30, sunny white balance, auto exposure
SkyPixel - Connecting Creativity
do you have a link to the video in 4K? The one in you post only plays at 1080P...

After reading some posts here I also tried Film-H with -1, -1, -1 on the settings, and like it so much better than all except for D-Cine with the same settings. I do like how easy it is to adjust the shutter to double the frame rate with the thumb wheel. Now if my PolarPro filters will just get here :)

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captainhook