DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fines issued!

A Bogun is the equivalent of a Redneck and a Stubby is a 375 ml bottle of beer. The bottle in the posted picture above looks like it is 250 ml so not actually a Stubby, but who’s nitpicking? - LOL.

View attachment 76775

come on, no one drinks fosters do they?

also stubbies are the brand of shorts i used to wear when i was skinny

[p

Fosters is more popular outside the country of origin.... tasted like brake fluid.
ive never tasted brake fluid. I knew a bloke who was a Fosters rep for a major F1GP in europe. He said that they had to sell it at 1 degree because your taste buds dont work below 3 degrees. haha

ive never tasted brake fluid. I knew a bloke who was a Fosters rep for a major F1GP in europe. He said that they had to sell it at 1 degree because your taste buds dont work below 3 degrees. haha
Swan lager in the same boat. I think they mixed ethanol with water and chlorine and put a few bubbles in. Technically it probably doesn’t pass as beer...

Ok- here is the simplistic question. Can you be issued with a parking or speeding fine without a court process? That is analogous to what has happened with the infringement notices here. They can be challenged. Returning to sender unclaimed and refusing to pay doesn’t count as a dispute.

The ticket/fine can be issued but it's not final until it has been adjudicated. That said, I was reacting more to the amount of the fines than to the process.

Reactions: Cheech Wizard
The ticket/fine can be issued but it's not final until it has been adjudicated. That said, I was reacting more to the amount of the fines than to the process.
Oh, ok. It seemed from your post you had an issue with process being archaic on this side of the planet. It seems things work the same way in that regard- as expected.

As to the amount of the fines none of us can comment to what extent they might be reasonable absent knowing more about the circumstances.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J