DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware update

Reactions
Hi everyone i am fairly new to drones , since owning my Mavic it has behaved great with no glitches.
when i went out to fly yesterday the GO4 app was stating it needed to update the firmware i don't really want to do this because the drone is doing exactly what want.
How do i cancel the update warning so i don't get the annoying red warning on my phone

Alan

Hi everyone i am fairly new to drones , since owning my Mavic it has behaved great with no glitches.
when i went out to fly yesterday the GO4 app was stating it needed to update the firmware i don't really want to do this because the drone is doing exactly what want.
How do i cancel the update warning so i don't get the annoying red warning on my phone

Just hit the "ignore" button (or "skip" depending on what you're faced with). Fly as normal. The red warning will always be there. You'll get used to it. ;) Some of us have been ignoring it for more than a year.

You do not have to upgrade your firmware, despite the doom-impending language utilized by DJI to try and convince the unwary user into compliance.

I also rarely upgrade firmware unless I really needed to.
If your unit is flying the way you want it to, I'd leave it as it is......

Yeah, just ignore it. If for whatever case it will go rampart on you, uninstal the app and install again, sign in without RC connected and then avoid using data or wifi connection to internet when RC connected. That works for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear