DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware v01.03.0300

longrange

Reactions
New mavics being shipped with updated firmware. I guess we get another update to install soon.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

ill know tomorrow when Fed ex arrives !

Mine says 01.03.0200.
Thats strange since it s also brand new.

Mine says 01.03.0200.
Thats strange since it s also brand new.

It would also be strange if they shipping with one firmware but not releasing that same one publicly. Could be error or could be something soon.
No release notes or info on what it contains or fixes.

Maybe the OP missed read it. Without him sharing screen shots or anything and no one else seems to spoke of this it's all just in the air at this point.

agreed! No one else has come forward to say they also have it.

I just got my Mavic back from service(sent me a different quad) and it had me update the firmware. I didn't pay any attention to the version. It was a very quick update.

Ya I come on here to lie about firmware. No screen shot so it is not true. Give me a break people. Most people have left this forum and are on the dji forum where great info can be found. O and there is also a thread on dji forum that has to do with this updated firmware.

Ya I come on here to lie about firmware. No screen shot so it is not true. Give me a break people. Most people have left this forum and are on the dji forum where great info can be found. O and there is also a thread on dji forum that has to do with this updated firmware.

Yikes.

Reactions: Reverend Greg

No one said that, as far as I read. I did say it might have been a mistake.

You really have given us nothing to go by, no info about it, whats different or anything. So what people are getting from your post is that there may be a new firmware in the future. That in it's self is really a pointless obvious that at some point we will see an update. I even asked support about it and they confirmed nothing. So I guess we are looking for more info about the update, update timing, or if possibly you mistook a 2 for a 3.

mavic-jpg.5106

Attachments

• Mavic.jpg
    Mavic.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 674
Don't know what they have changed but I can say using android S7 edge I have had zero issues thus far

Sent from my S7 Edge

No one said that, as far as I read. I did say it might have been a mistake.

You really have given us nothing to go by, no info about it, whats different or anything. So what people are getting from your post is that there may be a new firmware in the future. That in it's self is really a pointless obvious that at some point we will see an update. I even asked support about it and they confirmed nothing. So I guess we are looking for more info about the update, update timing, or if possibly you mistook a 2 for a 3.

mavic-jpg.5106

What I am tired of is people on this forum asking for pictures for proof of ones info. I know what a 3 looks like and was providing new info. But that info is not good enough. I must prove my info with visual proof or it is just not true. That's great that u had a chat with a dji idiot. But the fact is I saw the new firmware with my own eyes, shared the info and then some people must try to discredit the info provided.

Last edited:
What I am tired of is people on this forum asking for pictures for proof of ones info. I know what a 3 looks like and was providing new info. But that info is not good enough. I must prove my info with visual proof or it is just not true.

Welcome to 2017. Not everything you read on the internet is true.....
And when my own kid tells me he finished his homework and brushed his teeth I double check.
Again I thought we were pretty nice about it simply asking if you were sure but that didn't sit well with you. No one called you anything and no one said it was intentional, people make mistakes. I have know idea how good you eye sight is or if you really know a 2 from a 3.

I personally believe you, now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31