DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First "Official" Flight

luis sc

Reactions
The first couple flights were just cautious flights; didn't moved the aircraft more than only a few feet away from me; had a much better idea of what I was setting up when I got home and this one is to be considered the first "official" flight

If you decide to click on the link, thanks in advance for watching - it's only a couple minutes - I don't want you to be bored watching it ! That's Renmore Beach, somewhere along Galway's coast line, Ireland !

Reactions: halley
Very nice. I hope the few shots of strong horizon tilt were your own effects, not the Mavic sloshing that far? Seems like a pretty countryside to be taking some footage regularly.

Be careful if you're in the same airspace as parasails or ultralights-- they are not equipped to deal with any sort of drone strike at all. Keep flying safe!

Reactions: luis sc
hi there !

the strong horizon tilt is me being a complete noob and trying to figure the aircraft out- did correct the coloring later but left all the "flying tilted mistakes" on - it's meant to be a journey so gotta learn from good and bad flights :)

kept a good distance from the parasailing guy and when he started to come in closer i just pulled my little one back home

thanks for watching !

Reactions: halley

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh