DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Picture with Mavic Pro

Memphis_Mavic

Reactions
Just got my Mavic a few days ago and took it out yesterday for some flying time and capture this picture.

34110483752_6d5f95e5c0_b.jpg

Attachments

• DJI_0029.jpg
    DJI_0029.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 82
Just got my Mavic a few days ago and took it out yesterday for some flying time and capture this picture.

34110483752_6d5f95e5c0_b.jpg
Been over that bridge many times.
Mostly when I have missed Beale St exit. :)
Very nice. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Bunny Too
Nice pic, did you change any camera settings? Still messing with mine currently.

I am pretty new to messing with camera settings, what is exposure? Is that shutter speed?

I am pretty new to messing with camera settings, what is exposure? Is that shutter speed?

There are three pillars of capturing light from an image --
- shutter speed (how fast the camera exposes light to the sensor); higher the shutter speed, less time light has to go through it and therefore darker the image.
- aperture (how small of a circle that the camera uses to let light onto the sensor); smaller the circle, darker the image.
- ISO or sensor sensitivity (how sensitive is the sensor to a "unit" of light); higher the number, higher the sensitivity, but unfortunately, higher the noise.

A perfectly exposed photo will use all these three elements such that no pixel is over exposed or underexposed (of course, unless you are trying to push the envelope and be artistic)

Hope that that helps. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan