DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Snow!

im shocked at the number of trees that are still green up there. i would have assumed everything would be dark red by now or just gone.

yes. nice video indeed.

Reactions: MKurr
Nice video.

I'd like to try flying in snow when it arrives here in Ct. Did you have any frames that were ruined because of snow on the lens? When you landed did you find snow stuck to the body? How did you protect the battery? Did the weather affect the battery discharge rate? Any tips for flying in snow would be very much appreciated. :)

Reactions: MKurr
Nice video.

I'd like to try flying in snow when it arrives here in Ct. Did you have any frames that were ruined because of snow on the lens? When you landed did you find snow stuck to the body? How did you protect the battery? Did the weather affect the battery discharge rate? Any tips for flying in snow would be very much appreciated. :)
Well, first of all, no the snow actually never affected a shot... It has other years though....

Nice video.

One of the best tips I can give though is: When you get back inside don't let the drone warm up too quickly!!!! (Very Important) The lens can easily get damaged by condensation...

Although things might be different with the Mavic Air...

Although if you look at my video you see quite a few flakes.... ?
I did see that. But I'm going to be cautions and try it when there's just a light flurry. I don't want to risk anything!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom