DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First time seeing this flight warning!

Any update. I just got my Mavic last week. On a full throttle and full elevator forward stick I receive "Battery Error" followed up by "Over Current Discharge".

Did anyone figure out if we have a defective Mavic or what the case is? Any other resolution to this battery error warning? It seems not everyone is experiencing this, so that is quite odd...

Hasn't happened to me again since. Although not flown as much recently because of the crappy English weather atm.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ascending and pushing forward against the wind may cause an error like this. Although everything I've been in sport and flown into the wind pushing it hard the only warning I see is high wind velocity, and that's probably because I have a 10mph drag against the wind and the mavic notices full throttle but not reaching maximum speed. After a high wind warning I descend a bit and put it in P mode so I don't lose the **** thing

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using the MavicPilots app

Reactions: RickL
I got this message today when flying in sports mode as well. I didn't pay enough attention to the warning. Probably the stress on the motors were to high. Flying in light fog and minus 2 degrees c caused some ice to build up on the rotors. Suddenly I lost most trust and the Mavic startet to wobble heavily while decending way to quickly, but not like a free fall. The altitude was only about 5 meters when the incident happened. Luckily the quad hit ground level. But the impact force was enough to make on rotor bend down hitting the outer shell (while still rotating), just above the left front facing obstacle sensor. The force was enough to brake of the tip of the rotor and to make a small crack in the shell. Also the motors had a slight "hot" smell to them after the impact.

The crack was very fine so I ingested some superglue using a needle and applied superglue activator to harden.

I guess I was lucky. No other damages or dents was discovered. All system checks and calibrations succeeded without errors afterwards. Also the gimball and camera seems to function 100%.

fae20b156c9d5a79d76b7b7dafd54f41.jpg

Sent fra min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

If you 'ingested some superglue using a needle', I'd say you're lucky to be alive! Sorry to see the crash but looks like it could have been much worse.

If you 'ingested some superglue using a needle', I'd say you're lucky to be alive! Sorry to see the crash but looks like it could have been much worse.
Haha, that turned out quite funny. I love that spell checker. English is as you obviously understand not my native language. "Injected" would have made more sense of course.

Sent fra min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snaeem