DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flashing green. ...

I have not had very good luck with DJI support so far. I have called a dozen times and they never know the status, they say it is just being approved or it is approved but they have no idea when it will ship. They have refused to connect me with a supervisor and last week I was on the phone for over an hour before I got a supervisor. He said he would work on it Monday (today). They did assign a tracking number today but it looks like it has not been picked up by UPS yet. The Goggles have been in their possession for three weeks tomorrow. It will be over 5 weeks from the time I sent them back till I get them. They better not send me used refurbished Goggles. Mine were brand new DOA right out of the box. I told them I either wanted mine fixed or a brand new pair.

I ordered mine from australia waited a few months but they arrived but i had to pay uk custom charge of wait for it £104.52p wont be buying again from aus thecreason i bought from aus as china never had any in stock and didnt know wen they wud have them back in stock

DJI screwed me over. After waiting 5 weeks for them to replace my defective out of the box Goggles they sent me a dirty used pair with scratched up lenses. They promised me over and over they would send a new set but they did not. They did not even have a serial number. They put the used crap in my original box and sent it to me. They lost me forever as a customer. They are one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. I feel so cheated, I sent them back again and if I ever get them again I may just throw them in the garbage.

I am now over 7 weeks with no Goggles. DJI has had the second return for 2 weeks and they still have not shipped a replacement. The supervisor that told me he would handle it personally can never be reached, will not return calls or emails. I may just throw them in the corner when they do arrive and leave them to next year because all the fun of getting them is gone. I don't even want to use them. I will never buy another DJI product.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190