DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Logs to flylitichi waypoints

kaaspad

Reactions
Hi All, I wanted to create a mission in flylitchi based on first doing a manual flight.
The scenario is as such - there is a wire that goes around our neighborhood which is about 20 feet above the ground. I need to check that this wire is intact every week, and I currently don't have exact coordinates of its location. What I would like to do is:
A. Fly the Mavic around the neighborhood above the wire once
B. Create a CSV log of this exact path
C. Load said CSV in to flylitchi as a mission.

I of course know how to do A. and pretty much know how to do C., its just B. is what I have no clue about - and also making sure that the CSV header structure generated in B, will be compatible to flylitichi mission header file.
Thanks!!

Hi All, I wanted to create a mission in flylitchi based on first doing a manual flight.
The scenario is as such - there is a wire that goes around our neighborhood which is about 20 feet above the ground. I need to check that this wire is intact every week, and I currently don't have exact coordinates of its location. What I would like to do is:
A. Fly the Mavic around the neighborhood above the wire once
B. Create a CSV log of this exact path
C. Load said CSV in to flylitchi as a mission.

I of course know how to do A. and pretty much know how to do C., its just B. is what I have no clue about - and also making sure that the CSV header structure generated in B, will be compatible to flylitichi mission header file.
Thanks!!

Good question but this thread may help....

Convert your flight logs with Litchi

Accepted formats:

• CSV (lat,lng[,altitude(m/ft),heading(°),curve(m/ft),rotationdir,gimbalmode,gimbalangle,actiontypeX,actionparamX,...])
  • KML

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78