DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Florida Member

OK, I am confused, you wrote, "Welcome from the bowels of California!"…

Now, the traffic jams of California are world renowned, but you wrote "bowels" which to me means the really rural, out in the boondocks, undiscovered territories…

But in your photo, the road that runs off the photo on the left side at 9 o'clock is bumper to bumper traffic, there are over 25 vehicles all traveling on the little road…

Inquiring Minds Want to Know…
Those are the cars of the farm workers parked along the road there.

Those are the cars of the farm workers parked along the road there.
You know, I watch PBS and they often have documentaries on the iterant and migrant Farm Workers and those vehicles do not look like the old junkers and jalopies they show on TV… Cesar Chavez would be proud…

You know, I watch PBS and they often have documentaries on the iterant and migrant Farm Workers and those vehicles do not look like the old junkers and jalopies they show on TV… Cesar Chavez would be proud…
It's harvest time and a lot of those folks operate farm machinery so I suspect they make better than min wages.

Neither of these gentlemen spoke English - Only Spanish. But they know how to operate machinery just fine. Not all of these folks are out here harvesting by hand. During harvest time that road always has a row of cars parked on it. Not sure what to tell you here..Screenshot 2023-10-26 at 11.54.59 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas