DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly Away Mavic Pro....ANY help, advice or even chastising... would be SO appreciated! Im a idiot!

People that dont give updates on their posts drive me nuts, so heres where we are at... After searching for hours i figured out only an IDIOT (me) flies his brand new drone with zero experience in a neighborhood full of big trees, 2 story houses and many many metal pool enclosures. :) That being said.. I sent my flight info from my iphone to DJI support and just today I got a email back saying it was a warrenty issue and they are giving me a coupon for 100% off a Mavic Pro from there store. I am happy beyond words that my $1000 didnt fly away forever! Right after the email, I contacted my state farm agent and began the process of opening a insurance policy for $1000 for the drone! :) Thanks everyone for your comments and help!!
Sounds like your lucky day. I had one of them last Friday when by chance I delayed visiting a store by a week. Weather was beautiful, fancied the drive with the roof down to discover that day, the store was matching the lowest price you could find on the Internet, and they offered me about $100 for my old film camera. Well, the two combined, old camera and price match knocked about $300 off a, $1000 camera so I did well to delay my visit by a week. [emoji2]

Reactions: jadedkingj
People that dont give updates on their posts drive me nuts, so heres where we are at... After searching for hours i figured out only an IDIOT (me) flies his brand new drone with zero experience in a neighborhood full of big trees, 2 story houses and many many metal pool enclosures. :) That being said.. I sent my flight info from my iphone to DJI support and just today I got a email back saying it was a warrenty issue and they are giving me a coupon for 100% off a Mavic Pro from there store. I am happy beyond words that my $1000 didnt fly away forever! Right after the email, I contacted my state farm agent and began the process of opening a insurance policy for $1000 for the drone! :) Thanks everyone for your comments and help!!

I am so happy for you! The exact same thing happened to me but sadly continues to take off 2141 feet away from me (nothing could get it to stop) and it crashed into a tree up 92 feet. I cant find it, and now it is pouring outside. Many tears were shed over this situation. I can't believe it took over like that. I sent an email to DJI support and I'm hoping for anything!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palaiouras