DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly-Less in stock at Best Buy

So who bought ten to resell?
Says sold out now :/

You might try to check again today. I tried to order yesterday and it said out of stock, but then they were back in stock a few hours later and I was able to order.

You might try to check again today. I tried to order yesterday and it said out of stock, but then they were back in stock a few hours later and I was able to order.
Thanks! I put my email in notifier let's see.

I ordered from Best Buy last night 9:30 Eastern. Just got notification that it shipped.
Wow

How is Best Buy selling mavic's with immediate delivery? I can't imagine they have shipped all the preorders!?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

My delivery is scheduled for Monday even though I didn't pay for the 1 day shipping! Lol. My shipment is coming from California via UPS.

My delivery is scheduled for Monday even though I didn't pay for the 1 day shipping! Lol. My shipment is coming from California via UPS.

Just to clarify, my delivery was rescheduled to the earlier date after I changed my delivery for pickup at the main UPS location in my area. I'm not sure if that made a difference or not.

Ordered mine @ 9:16 PM EST last night (regular shipping). Got a shipping confirmation @ 1:13 PM EST today, and it is scheduled for delivery on 12/19. I did not pay for expedited shipping!

Reactions: witnessthefunk
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J