DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly More Bundle

iMax707

Reactions
I'm just wondering how much of the Fly More Bundle fits neatly in the Mavic Pouch it comes with.

I mean, do extra batteries fit in there? Car charger and stuff? I'm ordering mine this week and just trying to get an idea of what I can pack in there.

Sent from my SM-N920V using MavicPilots mobile app

Most of it should fit in there ok, have a look on youtube for some videos or do a search on here, theres a few threads on the same thing.

Reactions: VortexSpin
All will fit. Every single piece. I was amazed but it does all fit.

Reactions: VortexSpin
Actually there are videos on YouTube that show how much you can get in. It was surprisingly easy to get everything in. Although I leave the car charger in the car. All 3 batteries, extra blades and other things all fit easily.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

You guys must have a different storage bag than I got. I can SQUEEZE the Mavic and controller inside the bag and SQUEEZE a battery in each of the two pockets. Got enough room left inside for my leg extensions and that's if. Certainly no room for the chargers unless I tie them to the outside.

Ditto..

I bought one as they look cool but I sold the day after, it's just too small imo, there are far better solutions out there that don't stress things but keep everything tight and safe.

Just put the batteries in the front pocket not the side.

Put the charging hub in the bottom of one side. Flat side down before putting the controller on top, then everything fits easily. Mains and battery chargers on either side.

Sorted. All in with space leftover!

Dynamic G-JFDI

You guys must have a different storage bag than I got. I can SQUEEZE the Mavic and controller inside the bag and SQUEEZE a battery in each of the two pockets. Got enough room left inside for my leg extensions and that's if. Certainly no room for the chargers unless I tie them to the outside.

It fits but it's squeezed in there really good. I bought the $19 sams club case and much happier with it. I will keep the DJI case for traveling on a plane.

Put the charging hub in the bottom of one side. Flat side down before putting the controller on top, then everything fits easily. Mains and battery chargers on either side.

Dynamic G-JFDI

Yep that's how it's done

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I'm surprised by what I see in this thread. I have the Mavic and controller, three batteries (one in the Mavic and one in each side pocket), propellers in boxes at the front with the battery to USB convertor, extra blades in the felt bag and the controller charging cable in the zippered pouch in the lid and I like to slip in some external USB charger batteries for my phone but certainly not the chargers and transformers as well. I usually keep my phone in my pocket but I could squeeze it in if I wanted to. Playing around with it, it's theoretically possible to stuff everything into the bag but I leave all my chargers at home or in the hotel room when I head out for the days adventure. I have a separate case for my GoPro and some of its accessories which I also use to store charging accessories for it, my SLR and the Mavic.

When I'm on the move my entire kit goes into my Lowepro camera case backpack, otherwise I only bring the shooting accessories I need with me.

P.s. I've found it best to put the Mavic gimbal down into the bag, as the antannae/legs can catch the divider and the whole Mavic can be very difficult to remove from the case if you go the other way.

cc0a126d1d79b39c92047dca7debb919.jpg

1bc7c540903c68b1b7249e56e03a233a.jpg

e8487ab78cebf193565c88ed4f25f165.jpg

d215c9268999d25d5ec6ee651d965440.jpg

Dynamic G-JFDI

Just read this, going to change my set up. Still going to leave all the charging gear at home/in the hotel, but batteries in the front is much better. Thanks for this!

Reactions: PilotSteve
I cut the center divider out from the DJI bag and everything fits much better.

I wasn't impressed with the flimsy bag that came with my $1300 purchase so I bought this hard case for regular storage. I use the shoulder bag for day trips or on my motorcycle. Otherwise I leave it in this hard case ($39 on Amazon).

0661bf8b0cb05d29a4b0992f17b4f758.jpg

I'm surprised by what I see in this thread. I have the Mavic and controller, three batteries (one in the Mavic and one in each side pocket), propellers in boxes at the front with the battery to USB convertor, extra blades in the felt bag and the controller charging cable in the zippered pouch in the lid and I like to slip in some external USB charger batteries for my phone but certainly not the chargers and transformers as well. I usually keep my phone in my pocket but I could squeeze it in if I wanted to. Playing around with it, it's theoretically possible to stuff everything into the bag but I leave all my chargers at home or in the hotel room when I head out for the days adventure. I have a separate case for my GoPro and some of its accessories which I also use to store charging accessories for it, my SLR and the Mavic.

When I'm on the move my entire kit goes into my Lowepro camera case backpack, otherwise I only bring the shooting accessories I need with me.

P.s. I've found it best to put the Mavic gimbal down into the bag, as the antannae/legs can catch the divider and the whole Mavic can be very difficult to remove from the case if you go the other way.

cc0a126d1d79b39c92047dca7debb919.jpg

1bc7c540903c68b1b7249e56e03a233a.jpg

e8487ab78cebf193565c88ed4f25f165.jpg

d215c9268999d25d5ec6ee651d965440.jpg

It's not theoretically possible.. it's possible (fact), I do it every day. My office is 60 miles from my house and I have a job where I could start at the office and end up in another country. Space is a premium for me. The Mavic is not more than 20 feet away at any time. So it's packed and placed in my backpack/go bag. I fly whenever I get the chance and never have to worry about anything I may need. It's all in the bag save the ND filters. That's why I bought the Mavic portability. I'm not doing anything that works counter to that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: alexanderguelph

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986