DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly more combo bundles, anyone do research on best value for money bundle

drive3r

Reactions
On amazon there are a bunch of fly more bundles. They start from the standard bundle with 3 batteries/car charger and that case which can barely hold everything, to bundles with hard cases and landing pads, with prices ranging from 1150$ to 1300$

Anybody done any research on which bundle makes the most sense from a VFM POV. Is it best to get the 1140$ bundle and then add 64GB SD card + a hard case? Or are there other bundles with these included which work out cheaper than separate purchase?

If amazon is not the best option, any other site to try?
I recently purchased a mavic pro stand-alone, but due to issues with drone I had to return it. Looks like I was shipped without accessories, so sent entire order back.
Now thinking of going bundle way because I definitely need 3 batteries for a day out!

Well, the fly more combo is definitely worth buying over the standalone.

I find I make use out of the bag and the extra batteries the most. The multi charger comes in handy too.

Good to have the spre props too.

I personally would say get the standard fly more combo and then buy the other bits separately.

Reactions: Xtreme Drone Pilot
Well, the fly more combo is definitely worth buying over the standalone.

I find I make use out of the bag and the extra batteries the most. The multi charger comes in handy too.

Good to have the spre props too.

I personally would say get the standard fly more combo and then buy the other bits separately.
What about case? I saw the original shoulder bag, and it barely fits the mavic with controller. Any good third party cases within 15-20$?

What about case? I saw the original shoulder bag, and it barely fits the mavic with controller. Any good third party cases within 15-20$?

I use the bag all the time. Find it quite convenient and compact. Normally take out the Mavic, controller and an extra battery. Can easily carry the third battery too

Thanks, I purchased a slightly bigger hard case for around 25$ of amazon for my mavic.
Did some flying at the Frank raines OHV. Rangers there said drones are allowed, just keep away from people. Drove up a trail and found a secluded spot to fly

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez