DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly Over Squamish BC

leadguide

Reactions
A collection of my favorite clips from Squamish, BC, Canada. All shot using Mavic Mini.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
A collection of my favorite clips from Squamish, BC, Canada. All shot using Mavic Mini.

Well I'm jealous now...that's some awesomely outstanding video...big thumbs up ?

Although I use a for video editing, Premiere Pro, calibrated monitor, the majority of your shots are rather dark. I would suggest postproduction editing.

Great flying & beautifully edited footage. Unfortunately the soundtrack (to me) didn’t feel right. Especially at 0.55 when it almost sounds Oriental.

One thing to consider....you have the trees and fog at the 1:41 mark, use that to transition to the snow covered trees at the 1:59 mark.

Well done. Climbers on the Chief and windsurfers might have been nice.

Great flying & beautifully edited footage. Unfortunately the soundtrack (to me) didn’t feel right. Especially at 0.55 when it almost sounds Oriental.
Interesting. A couple of other people had a similar observation. I didn’t perceive it that way. I appreciate your comment. Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nenad