DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying and Law Enforcement

Kman21

Reactions
I have now flown in Newport Beach, Budapest, Italy and South Africa with my Mavic Pro.

I am cautious of no fly zones, people and architecture and fly in safe places. I have flown over 9 hours, 180,000 feet and over 100 flights.

I have only once been told not to fly in an area, I was flying near the Citadel when local guards told me not to fly near the statute, but could fly a little further away from the Citadel. Although I am careful, I have not instructed to no fly, or cited by local law enforcement.

To that end, I am wondering how much should we be concerned about not flying in different parts of the world? Are we more concerned in our minds than in reality?

Please share your flying experiences, flight locations and any interactions with locals instructing not to fly and/or law enforcement citing you.

Cheers!

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Just came back from a 2 week vacation in Europe. Flew my Mavic numerous times in both Germany and Italy. Maybe 5 different cities in Germany. Only 1 in Italy. Never once had anybody asking me not to fly. Had some curious onlookers but that's it.

I've flown in so many different locals I couldn't count and I've never had anyone say anything to me.

By the way OP I love NPB. I vacation there quite often, such a nice place.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Duhr