DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying close to the Petronas Twin Towers

Great video. Unfortunately for me, I’ll never be able to shoot something so high with my problem of vertigo brought on by my problem with Acrophobia! ?.

Reactions: MPone
Would have been neat if you had landed on top of the walking bridge even if it was only for a few seconds.
I mean you've already broken the law, 1 more illegal landing would have been spectacular.
Enjoyed your video of "Smog City"

Would have been neat if you had landed on top of the walking bridge even if it was only for a few seconds.
I mean you've already broken the law, 1 more illegal landing would have been spectacular.
Enjoyed your video of "Smog City"

I saw a video of one member on this forum here filmed in Shanghai. He did that to gained another 1640ft AGL to fly higher. I would probably be crucified if I did that.

I saw a video of one member on this forum here filmed in Shanghai. He did that to gained another 1640ft AGL to fly higher. I would probably be crucified if I did that.
I too have seen that video in Shanghai.
I have searched to watch it again, but unfortunately can't find it.
Do you happen to have the link for it ????????
Would love to see that again.

Kuala Lumpur, capital city of Malaysia, it means "muddy confluence" in Malay. Kuala is the point where two rivers join together or an estuary, and Lumpur means "mud". It is unknown who founded or named the settlement called Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur was originally a small hamlet of just a few houses and shops at the confluence of the Gombak River and Klang River before it grew into a town and established as a town circa 1857.
M

Kuala Lumpur, capital city of Malaysia, it means "muddy confluence" in Malay. Kuala is the point where two rivers join together or an estuary, and Lumpur means "mud". It is unknown who founded or named the settlement called Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur was originally a small hamlet of just a few houses and shops at the confluence of the Gombak River and Klang River before it grew into a town and established as a town circa 1857.

KL is a magical place, great video.

Amazing video, very emotional demonstrating the beauty of Malaysia. Sadly drone police came to the forum. Your flying, editing, and music selection are on top!!! Keep your nice work and stay away from trouble.

I believe the law should give special permissions to people that demonstrate exceptional skills that can promote tourism with videos like this one. After seeing this I would like to visit Malaysia.

Amazing video, very emotional demonstrating the beauty of Malaysia. Sadly drone police came to the forum. Your flying, editing, and music selection are on top!!! Keep your nice work and stay away from trouble.

I believe the law should give special permissions to people that demonstrate exceptional skills that can promote tourism with videos like this one. After seeing this I would like to visit Malaysia.

Thanks for your positive comment.

Reactions: zeusfl
Legality aside (not for me to comment) I thought that was masterful and among the very best I have seen on the forum. Beautiful filming, editing and musical accompaniment. Congrats!

Magnificent!

I think the 400ft rule is to prevent a collision with other manned aircraft in an airspace. Don't think any aircraft would fly anywhere near those buildings. And like you said 400ft AGL, it could be a legal flight there. Best to resolve all these arguments they should apply for Geo-fencing NFZ to encompass the whole area to prevent drone intrusions.
i fly my drones all around the phoenix area and run into no fly zones in some odd places,for example i can fly around a christian church without any restrictions but if i am near a mosque i can’t even get off the ground and thats any mosque anywhere no airports for miles.

Reactions: MPone and Thomas B

Just don't breathe the air or go in the water!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1