DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Follow me & Picture issue... Please help.

Joerlund

Reactions
I recorded a "Follow me" video to day..... But with some issues..

Also the picture had some issues...

What am I doing wrong ?
Link
Please help

I can't help with the tracking or follow me issues but I have to ask; What are your video settings? It looks like it is in 8-bit game mode.

I saved the video in 426*246 To low resolution !! ....
Was saved to send in an email..

Follow me uses GPS to track. It's lagging behind your actual position. One possibility is lag in the gps location reported by your phone or tablet.

ActiveTrack processes the image. If you are close, and move quickly out of frame, it can get fooled and lose you, which is what happened at the end. Contrasting colors help activetrack to do a better job.

I can't say much about the image quality because the video resolution is so low. It looks like you adjusted the exposure at some point so that things were blown out, and then set it back again. Hard to say much more.

Thanks for reply.
I kept my remote with a tablet in the box placed on Mc fuel-tank. !! And poor GPS could cost the problem.

Active track.... Yes I was very close to "object" But I did not go faster than 25 Km/h = 15,5 miles/h

Regarding image... I did not adjust anything. Same settings during the hole video recording.....
Earlier that same day during another recording, same thing happened, and I had to go through video settings, and ended up with a clear picture again.
I admit that I did not find the reason...

Br.
Joerlund

No.. Sorry for the bad video quality.
Unfortunately I have cleared the video from flash card. !!

This morning I maybe found an answer for the picture issue, as for the 2 dial button for camera settings....
When taking out remote from mc-box, I properly manage to hit this dial button !!!!!!!

Thanks again for the input !

Joerlund

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM