DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free two-hour Mavic Pro video course

It was a good course. Thanks for this. I watched it a few days ago.

For those finding it locked, maybe consider buying a subscription at least briefly - it's not terribly expensive and maybe it would help to financially support this course.

Thought I'd check in and see the progress on unlocking. This is like a blue light special.

Great way to bump up views — up over 7000+ now. PS: well done course [emoji41]

Absolutely all there! But they are LOCKED . . .

Lol! Yeah they’ve just done that to me too!!!
Looked further down the thread and it looks as though it’s sorted till the 24th![emoji106][emoji122] Yay Jim. :)

Still all locked for me though - are some of you guys able to watch these still?!?!?

they were all unlocked for me about 30 mins ago.. but now they are all locked again???

It was a good course. Thanks for this. I watched it a few days ago.

For those finding it locked, maybe consider buying a subscription at least briefly - it's not terribly expensive and maybe it would help to financially support this course.
You're missing the point - see OP - it should be available till 28th THEN subscribe if you want to.

Dam missed out on the free trial. Looked like it would have been a good video series.

Exactly right -- "some switch was inadvertently thrown." I've emailed the switchmasters to throw it back! I'm sorry for the hassle... :-(
HI Jim.
The course content appears to be locked again. It looks like the course is well done after just seeing the intro. Thanks for doing this and hope that the technical issues are temporary.
Cheers,
Al

Reactions: jackdaws
You're missing the point - see OP - it should be available till 28th THEN subscribe if you want to.
I'm not missing the point. The course is relatively short - just two or three hours of content. It was put up free as a gift to the community and I assume to drive up views. There is nothing to subscribe to (at least in this course) after you've seen it.

Yes it was locked early by accident. But if I was trying to watch and locked out I would pay the modest fee for a Lynda subscription personally. Nobody has to of course, but it's worth considering. Good content deserves our support.

Anyhow - I am glad to have seen the course. I've learned a few things too.

I certainly wouldn't subscribe based on this simple demonstration of locking and unlocking confusion. I'd be contacting help every time I want to watch a video.

Still locked, only 3 vids are unlocked (excluding the 2 intros). Hope Jim can sort this out.

Reactions: Mike357
I hope this post isn't considered spammy, and I trust the admins will kill it if so!

I'm a senior content manager at Lynda.com, the online education website, and I'm the instructor in a "tips and tricks" course on the Mavic Pro that we recently published.

I've spent a LOT of time lurking here this year, and I've learned so very much about the Mavic Pro from the experts who so generously share their time and expertise here.

ANYWAY, I'm posting this to let folks know that we have unlocked the entire two-hour course for the next three weeks -- a token of thanks to the Mavic Pro community.

You can watch it at the URL below. There's no email registration of any kind required. Just click and watch.
*IMPORTANT: After you watch the "welcome" movie, you may see a "sign up for a free trial" banner. No need to sign up! You can access all the videos in the course by using the Contents tab along the right side of the course window.

DJI Mavic Pro: Tips, Tricks, & Techniques

Oh, and there's a shout-out to MavicPilots.com near the end of the course. :)

Happy July 4 holiday to my fellow pilots in the US!
Thank you! Taking vacation next week with my mavic, going to put this on a list to watch for the first day of "what do I do withmyself now?" list..

All,

We're still working on fixing the accidental re-locking of this course. (We were closed for the holiday week, so most members of our delivery team were off last week.)

I'll post here the moment I've heard it's been unlocked again!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure