DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

From order to Flight, my experience with the Mavic.

cgenius

Reactions
So I got my Mavic today, I just thought I'd share my experience with you guys:
-Ordered the Mavic on 3/8/17
-Payment confirmed on 3/9/17
-Shipped on 3/10/17
-On truck for (Next Business Day) delivery on 3/11/17
-Attempted to deliver on 3/13/17 but wasn't home (required signature)
-Got the Mavic on 3/14/17
After a hassle getting it setup (Figuring out how to swap the iPhone adapter for an Android one, encountering weird errors while trying to activate the drone, and updating all of the firmware) I've finally managed to do my first flight. Everything went smoothly, it's a very nice aircraft. It holds up to the wind very well, the controls are very responsive, and it just has a hi-tech feel to it. So I'm glad I bought the Mavic, I don't regret the purchase at all.

So I got my Mavic today, I just thought I'd share my experience with you guys:
-Ordered the Mavic on 3/8/17
-Payment confirmed on 3/9/17
-Shipped on 3/10/17
-On truck for (Next Business Day) delivery on 3/11/17
-Attempted to deliver on 3/13/17 but wasn't home (required signature)
-Got the Mavic on 3/14/17
After a hassle getting it setup (Figuring out how to swap the iPhone adapter for an Android one, encountering weird errors while trying to activate the drone, and updating all of the firmware) I've finally managed to do my first flight. Everything went smoothly, it's a very nice aircraft. It holds up to the wind very well, the controls are very responsive, and it just has a hi-tech feel to it. So I'm glad I bought the Mavic, I don't regret the purchase at all.

Congrats. Who did you buy it from? Ive never heard DJI sending them out that fast. Must have been Advexure...

Reactions: Advexure
Congrats. Who did you buy it from? Ive never heard DJI sending them out that fast. Must have been Advexure...
I ordered mine directly from DJI and had it in my possession three days later. They used FedEx and it got here way quicker than I thought. I noticed the delivery date was three days after I made my payment, which cleared minutes after clicking confirm and pay. I told myself, "No friggin way!" Sure enough, FedEx delivered it at 9:50am on the third day after I made the purchase. By far the quickest I have ever had anything shipped from the other half of the world to me.

Got mines directly from the DJI website, they used Fedes to ship it aswell. And I don't live too far from the warehouse they ship from.

The Magic is the first "real" drone I have owned. So far... all my dealings with DJI have been great. I had one issue with calibrating the vision sensors but they sent me links and walked me through the process as much as I needed. Firmware updates frequently but I just figure that is because they are fixing problems.
This group is amazing for figuring out how to get the most out of the Mavic.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998