DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Funny Friday

Etdronehome

Reactions
I thought it might be entertaining to start a thread that focused on the humorous side of our pastime.

NOTE: You can ONLY post on Fridays!!! ;)

To get started I had a good chuckle over this one.

The male bees were unhappy with their lot ...​

So they decided to stop fertilizing the Queen. They had the usual demands: larger honey rations, shorter hours, etc. The worker bees tried to negotiate, but it was too late, and the hive never recovered. Thus it became the first beehive destroyed in a drone strike.

Or on a more personal level I just received this from DJI, I just need to purchase DJI care 533 more times and I get a "free" Mavic 3

1641586341833.png

Sometimes it’s ALL about the delivery!! This one is a classic. Not many people could take over the audience from Carson.

Last edited:
An early prototype had the James Webb telescope attached but they went a different way with that lens. 😀

Did you hear the one about the guy who flew his drone into the marquee, and hovered as he filmed the event going on inside
he was reported for loitering with intent

Learn from the mistakes of others, your drone won't survive long enough to do them all...

• Haha
Reactions: Wade L.
  • Haha
Reactions: Wade L. and MA2 317
@EsaT ,very nice but does it fly ?

Well, today is Friday...

Getting my drone stuck in a tree isn’t the worst thing that happened to me today.​

But it’s definitely up there. 😃

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twentytree