DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Galaxy A5 with Android 6.01 issue : not connected

jean.wei

Reactions
My Mavic pro was working fine with a HTC desire 626 until the phone was stolen in Athens. I just bought a Samsung A5 (2016) with Android 6.01 but I spent 2 days in trying to connect it with the RC and Mavic. I changed USB cables, reloaded the app DJI GO 4, read forums, try USB debuging. Few times I got the message blinking (so you can't valid) "Open DJI GO 4 when USB accessory is connected". I got also this one : "the device can't access to your data on this smartphone. Disconnect and reconnect USB cable and try again". Also this one : "the apps Android File Transfer ou Samsung smart switch must be intalled on Mac OSX devices.."
It appears to me that USB connection is not set properly on Android 6.01. The MTP (Media transfer Protocol) is correctly valid.
All DJI softwares are latest.

On this forum, some got the same issue but none solution worked for me. Your help is welcome...

My Mavic pro was working fine with a HTC desire 626 until the phone was stolen in Athens. I just bought a Samsung A5 (2016) with Android 6.01 but I spent 2 days in trying to connect it with the RC and Mavic. I changed USB cables, reloaded the app DJI GO 4, read forums, try USB debuging. Few times I got the message blinking (so you can't valid) "Open DJI GO 4 when USB accessory is connected". I got also this one : "the device can't access to your data on this smartphone. Disconnect and reconnect USB cable and try again". Also this one : "the apps Android File Transfer ou Samsung smart switch must be intalled on Mac OSX devices.."
It appears to me that USB connection is not set properly on Android 6.01. The MTP (Media transfer Protocol) is correctly valid.
All DJI softwares are latest.

On this forum, some got the same issue but none solution worked for me. Your help is welcome...
Samsung J7 prime would be your best bet :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty