DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Get ART back by cheating!

BradBuskey

Reactions
First, not my video and I have not tested this on my own yet, however it this truly works, then I will gladly be adding a couple extra steps to my workflow in order to get Art to work.

First, not my video and I have not tested this on my own yet, however it this truly works, then I will gladly be adding a couple extra steps to my workflow in order to get Art to work.

It works. Did it the other day. Worked as demonstrated (it will cost you the price of litchi but I had been using it for awhile with my phantom).

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Already have Litchi as well. Just need to wait until Saturday to try it. I cannot wait. I was broken hearted when Art was removed.

Sorry, I dont live on this site. Forgive me for trying to share. I am glad there are those who have the time to spend on these forums to keep those of us who visit once in a while in line.

Sorry, I dont live on this site. Forgive me for trying to share. I am glad there are those who have the time to spend on these forums to keep those of us who visit once in a while in line.
No worries Brad,
Was just adding to the info. Moderators of the forum usually ask that you try the search feature before posting on any given topic.
It's all good! The more info the better! :cool:

Ok, I am not going to search the forum every time I want to post... that thread is a month old, and the title says nothing about a solution.

If you want to tell people to search first, then why not focus on the tons of Tablet posts or Shipped posts...

Guess I need to employ the /s here too...

Ok, I am not going to search the forum every time I want to post... that thread is a month old, and the title says nothing about a solution.

If you want to tell people to search first, then why not focus on the tons of Tablet posts or Shipped posts...

Guess I need to employ the /s here too...

Thanks for posting this Brad. I have a life, so I too only dip into these sites occasionally while I'm waiting for the kettle to boil. I wouldn't have seen this fix if you hadn't posted. Thanks buddy.

Reactions: BradBuskey
I still have DJI go version 3.0.1 and art mode is still there and working,

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

As @chazzm said, I am using the 3.x app and still have Art, not sure what the benefit is of upgrading to the 4.x app based on the issues I have heard. Proves this is more of an app change than a firmware change.

Reactions: chazzm

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deauxpamine