DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gidday from Oz

Darylk

Reactions
Long time reader, first time member.
I started with a phantom 2 when it came out, crashed that into a building in Croatia after electrical interference.
I then upgraded to a Mavic 2.Bird, strike took it down into Canadian lake.
I replaced it with a Mavic 3, replaced that twice, last from landing in river after flying under a bridge ... it was very cold and muddy.
Eventually lost that one after running out of battery over a deserted inpenatrable island.
I'm now flying an Avata and a mv3 cine. What could go wrong?

My wife picked up cancer a few years ago, so to get her out of the house I started droning the sunrise and sunsets of the Victoria's coastline. She's recovered now :) but I'm still working on the project to drone the entire Victorian coast, its 18,000 km long.

So far I've droned in Nepal, China Canada, Italy, Croatia, Australia, and New Zealand... including flying off a replica of the Endevour as part of the crew.

[Removed}

Here to learn and share tips.

Daryl
Aerospace Engineer
Commercial drone licence
Expired private pilot licence

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum Daryl.
Hope you can keep the Avata and M3C a long while, suppose if you take risks for good video / photos, you can lose em sometimes.

The Vic coast project sounds great, you plan to fly / video it all, or just some interesting aspects along the way ?

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Hope to see some of that Video…

Happy Droning…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Long time reader, first time member.
I started with a phantom 2 when it came out, crashed that into a building in Croatia after electrical interference.
I then upgraded to a Mavic 2.Bird, strike took it down into Canadian lake.
I replaced it with a Mavic 3, replaced that twice, last from landing in river after flying under a bridge ... it was very cold and muddy.
Eventually lost that one after running out of battery over a deserted inpenatrable island.
I'm now flying an Avata and a mv3 cine. What could go wrong?

My wife picked up cancer a few years ago, so to get her out of the house I started droning the sunrise and sunsets of the Victoria's coastline. She's recovered now :) but I'm still working on the project to drone the entire Victorian coast, its 18,000 km long.

So far I've droned in Nepal, China Canada, Italy, Croatia, Australia, and New Zealand... including flying off a replica of the Endevour as part of the crew.

[Removed}

Here to learn and share tips.

Daryl
Aerospace Engineer
Commercial drone licence
Expired private pilot licence
Welcome to the forum from the windy Colorado Rockies! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661