DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbel pitch dial

stanfran

Reactions
Hope some one can help me with this. I am having problems with my gimbal pitch dial on controller. When I roll dial to the right to raise aim camera upwards it goes up but continues to go up after I remove my finger from the dial. It will go to the max angle. Same if I go down. I go to make a slight camera angle adjustment and it goes slowly all the up or down. I have also noticed that the dial on the left is different from dail on right. The one on right has some resistance and returns to center point when I remove finger. The left one stays in position when I remove finger (which may be why camera continues to go in that direction).

Is this a problem with my controller dial? I have reset gimbal settings. Never had this issue with my original Mavic.

Reactions: Former Member
Hope some one can help me with this. I am having problems with my gimbal pitch dial on controller. When I roll dial to the right to raise aim camera upwards it goes up but continues to go up after I remove my finger from the dial. It will go to the max angle. Same if I go down. I go to make a slight camera angle adjustment and it goes slowly all the up or down. I have also noticed that the dial on the left is different from dail on right. The one on right has some resistance and returns to center point when I remove finger. The left one stays in position when I remove finger (which may be why camera continues to go in that direction).

Is this a problem with my controller dial? I have reset gimbal settings. Never had this issue with my original Mavic.
That is a broken return spring within the dial. You should definitely send in for warranty if it is not returning to center.

Has the dial ever worked correctly? How old is the controller? Where are you located?

Has the dial ever worked correctly? How old is the controller? Where are you located?
The dial worked fine for last 6 weeks. It is 6 weeks old. I am in Massachusetts. I believe Drone Master is correct and the return spring must have broke. I am contacting DJI now. Very difficult to control gimbal without spring.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman