DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimble cover tabs

George-H

Reactions
Anyone having problems with the tabs on the gimble cover braking off with little effort.. I'm on my third one and treat it with much respect. ???

IMG_6375.PNG IMG_0729.JPG I went through two. Second one $16 from DJI with shipping. Then ordered this sun shade/protective dome from Alonea on Amazon for $4.99 free shipping. Arrived from China 4 days later. Problem solved. High quality and small tab locks are super strong. Original silicone dome cover fits on perfect for storage. And you get a sun shade if you like using these while filming.

Reactions: Robbyg
I broke mine on day 1 first getting the thing setup. I watched videos and found a better way to take it on and off for me. Try rotating it from the back and use the two little prongs in the front as pivot points. I originally tried to un snap them first and the plastic shattered and shoot across my dining room table.

Reactions: Robbyg
I am not sure how it is easy for you guys to break. It is just like battery cover on most of remote controllers. A little push and it pops right out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scapegoat

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki