DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go4 HD signal icon "blinking" with full bars...?

Qoncussion

Reactions
During my last couple of flights, I have noticed that the HD icon in the top bar of the Go4 app will blink, intermittently. It does this when I have four or five bars showing for the video signal. There are no dropouts or delays in the video feed.

I noticed tonight that the RC signal icon started doing the same thing - again with four or five bars. I have complete control of the AC...

Any thoughts?

I noticed that as well, I think it might have to do with temporary interference AND/OR Updating signal strength meter. I don't quite know.

Yes! Enquiring minds want to know.....
I saw that a couple of times before, and did not notice anything "Abby Normal"...

This is a issue with android, I noticed the same thing so I switched to my iPad instead of my android phone and it was back to normal with no flashing. I was flying in the exact same spot as well.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
This is a issue with android, I noticed the same thing so I switched to my iPad instead of my android phone and it was back to normal with no flashing. I was flying in the exact same spot as well.
Funny, I noticed it the other way around, saw it on my ipad so I switch to android and didnt see it.
I'm with Top Hat and RavenTBK. Just interference...

Reactions: Qoncussion
I have noticed that the HD icon in the top bar of the Go4 app will blink, intermittently. It does this when I have four or five bars showing for the video signal.

@Qoncussion I get exactly the same thing on CrystalSky. Also use a MavMount. What are the chances of me creating my own metallic interference?!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure