DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Going Beyond 107 Certification.......??

Crow Horse

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I was curious about those who have earned their 107 certification. Who has continued to study or refresh themselves with the material/information that is under 107?
I've just recently earned my 107 and did quite well on the exam (thank you Pilot Institute!). I'm glad I did. It's made me a better pilot but I feel that there is so much material that I like to keep reviewing my notes and on occasion watch the videos in the hope that I can imprint the info into my aging grey matter. Does anyone else do this?

Why be "good" when you can be "better"?

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
The FAA has a site with multiple free courses for drone pilots. Got to Safer Skies Through Education - FAA - FAASTeam - FAASafety.gov and search for Suas (drones) which brings up maybe 50 courses/seminars most are free and by signing up you can get certified through the courses and earn WINGS.

Cheers!
I don't believe WINGS credit are currently being awarded for sUAS pilots however I think they are working on that for the future.

I don't believe WINGS credit are currently being awarded for sUAS pilots however I think they are working on that for the future.
Maybe not, I approached it as a continuing education process.

Cheers!

Going beyond 107 for me involves volunteering with local VFD’s for “eyes in the sky” for brush fires, search and recovery, etc. There are a couple free online courses and tests they wanted me to do so I can be helpful without getting in the way. Interesting stuff. 107 helps keep me legal by knowing what my limitations are.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming