DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Golden Hour This Morning

YourGoodPalJeff

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Got up this morning and checked the sunrise forecast (sunsethue) to see if it would be worth it to catch the sunrise this morning. Forecast was poor due to cloud cover I guess. Was sitting at my desk and glanced out the window and saw the houses on the hills were all lit up. There was just enough of a break in the clouds. Was able to get out and up in the air in time to catch this shot. It's a 3-frame panorama I stitched together with MS ICE.

DJI_0214_Nik_stitch_2_Nik_Nik_Nik_DxO.jpg

Nice photo

Reactions: YourGoodPalJeff
Sharp as a pin but thought I was going to see a red sky. Great shot though and such a privilege to be up a few hundred feet to see it from a unique viewpoint.

Reactions: YourGoodPalJeff
Sharp as a pin but thought I was going to see a red sky. Great shot though and such a privilege to be up a few hundred feet to see it from a unique viewpoint.
The view is facing almost directly west and is a bit after sunrise, so what little color there had been this direction in the sky is long past. The eastward view still had some orange to the sky, but very little cloud cover so not all that spectacular.

That same view from the ground is nothing but a fence and the 15th tee box on the golf course across the street. Go up 200' and this is what you get. It's a game changer.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13