DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Got lucky with a rainbow

THE CYBORG

Reactions
After filming the poppy’s round the local cenotaph I was packing up when I spotted this so it was a quick unfold and take off again.
Shame it didn’t last long enough to get it on video but it was a fleeting moment, much to the disappointment of the man who arrived with his DSLR, he spotted it from his window just over the road from the park grabbed his camera bag and rushed over hoping it would get brighter but it just faded out.

Nice picture, and even though like you said that it was fading a bit it came out great!

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Did you try climbing to see if you could still see it. My brother once told me he had been able to look down on one. Unfortunately I don't remember how he was able to do this.

It is always a thrill to see a rainbow from horizon to horizon. Next time you might try climbing higher if time permits as you will have fewer obstacles in the way. To get the full rainbow you will have to take several pictures in a panorama. Depending on your latitude you may also need to take a row of shots above the first in case there is a secondary rainbow. Or, a vertical panorama might work better. Here is one from Florida I took back in August.

DJI_0251-Pano Lum c.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fuckyoupaymenowww