DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got my new MA2 today

joenonymus

Reactions
Good Day Mavic Pilots. Just got my MA2 today, went through all of the preflight updates, checks, all the necessaries. Fantastic machine. Still have my P3P and it's a really good aircraft. I just had to pull the trigger on the MA2. Bought the Refresh too, don't want to get caught with my proverbial pants down in case of accident. Got a bit of learning to do. It's going to be great.

If you fly the MA2 for a bit and then go back to the P3 remember to manually slow the P3's descent as you get close to the ground. With my first P3 flight after flying a MM for quite a few weeks I almost 'descended' the P3 into the ground because I had become used to the automatic slowing of the MM.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

If you fly the MA2 for a bit and then go back to the P3 remember to manually slow the P3's descent as you get close to the ground. With my first P3 flight after flying a MM for quite a few weeks I almost 'descended' the P3 into the ground because I had become used to the automatic slowing of the MM.
I've made some hard landings with my P3 even before getting my M2.

Welcome to the Air 2 Family, Your going to find it hard to go back to the P3 , so be sure to start her up every blue moon.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on Water.
Oh I don't know. Nice to bring out the classic once in a while. Also practice with ATTI Mode without having to hack anything.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmilonas