DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GOT MY SHIPPED NOTICE FOR THE MAV AIR.

Got a TXT alert from USPS stating that something has been shipped from Tracy, CA which is where DJI is located. Strange they didn't use FedEx
Got a TXT alert from USPS stating that something has been shipped from Tracy, CA which is where DJI is located. Strange they didn't use FedEx
congrats. I haven't got squat, someone said they got their shipped notice and it said feb 12 del date, that is odd.

I ordered during the announcement, white, regular package, no shipping notification yet.

I picked up my Mavic Pro November 2016 at SOHO Apple. I think you were there just before me that day?
Yep that was me...thankfully we don't have to go through that crap again

Ordered Artic White Fly More yesterday and got a tracking number today. Hope it arrives next week.

Ordered Red on Day 1 but late morning Pacific Time, and also bought DJI Select afterwards, and I got a tracking number today. (Though it's not actually in the shipper's system yet.)

So people who ordered Red and got mid-February dates can stop panicking, I think. :)

My tracking number is now appearing in FedEx system. Shipping from China with delivery expected Wednesday morning here in US.

I ordered the 24th. Watched the event live, signed up for the beta program and was one of 1,000 people to get express shipping .I didn't order until the day after the event and didn't see the expedited shipping email until the 27th .so didn't use it. Just got tracking number and it says 10:30 am on Wednesday the 31st. China to Orlando in 3 days .Not bad .I wonder what express would have looked like? I got the black fly more combo.

FedEx notice from China received via email this morning. Onyx Black Fly More combo arriving Wednesday, Jan 31 in AM. Stoked!

FedEx notice from China received via email this morning. Onyx Black Fly More combo arriving Wednesday, Jan 31 in AM. Stoked!
got mine also coming from china arrival on wed also. what state are you in?

Wednesday a.m. here as well. FedEx China to GA. Onyx black Fly More Combo.

Ordered Artic White Fly More yesterday and got a tracking number today. Hope it arrives next week.
Did you have Select? Ordered mine the 24th, payment still authorized, nothing regarding shipping.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga