DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

greatings from portugal

Paulo Silva

Reactions
Hi fellow pilots,
I'm another happy owner of a MM, my first Drone but probably not the last!!!
I bought it on the very last day before the Portuguese government declare the emergency state of the nation, and my MM as been a good friend helping on overcome this social reclusion...
STAY SAFE, STAY AT HOME !!!
( but once or twice per week you're alowded to pilot a litle bit...)

Thumbswayup?

There are so many... VSDC, Windows Movie Maker on Windows side, OpenShot, DaVinci Resolve for both Windows and Mac, iMovie... There are going to be many different suggestions depending how many people you ask. Those are just few of many possibilities.

Any other questions you might have, please visit:

"Mavic Mini Discussions"

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly the MM and have many fun flights. You will find all sorts of suggestions and recommendations. Wish you well. You will find helpful advice there. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Paulo (meaning small/humble) the MM is your name sake and like many you will likely grow from there.
Even if not you will get some great footage and I am looking forward to it.
You will get valuable advice on this forum but not from me, (I just enjoy others work in that however presented it represents an investment in time and a lot of nervous energy to produce) as I am a true amateur who gets by with caution.
If "you are green you grow - ripen you rot"! Enjoy the forum.
Welcome mate and stay safe from Down Under.

Reactions: Paulo Silva
Paulo: Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. We are under lock right now until May 30th, been flying in the burbs, out in the rural areas where its more relaxed. Farming areas etc, no problems with interacting with people, do flying about every week with no hassle from anyone. How is everyone dealing with this covid-19 in your part of the world?
Just curious if government was more prepared then ours? Besides this Forum you can get help with issues by searching Mavic Help or Mavic Tips. Let your fingers do the walking, and please check wind conditions before you fly, many are losing MM to the wind. Blue Sky's and safe flying to you.

Reactions: Thomas B
Paulo: Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. We are under lock right now until May 30th, been flying in the burbs, out in the rural areas where its more relaxed. Farming areas etc, no problems with interacting with people, do flying about every week with no hassle from anyone. How is everyone dealing with this covid-19 in your part of the world?
Just curious if government was more prepared then ours? Besides this Forum you can get help with issues by searching Mavic Help or Mavic Tips. Let your fingers do the walking, and please check wind conditions before you fly, many are losing MM to the wind. Blue Sky's and safe flying to you.
Greetings from Portugal, Sintra ... The country is also in social isolation, here we have never had a lockdown with curfew hours and hours to go to the supermarket ... We have always been following strictly the recommendations of our health service, we usually only go out on the street to walk the dogs or go to the supermarket or pharmacy ... Hopefully this will resolve quickly, stay safe, stay AT HOME !!!
Also true, many are losing their MM because of the wind...and malfunctions...and sofware problems...and othes issues that we will never know about!!! To be honest with you instead of beeing trilled to use the MM I'm scared to loose him ( and the 500€ )...Don´t know what to do or what to think...

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy