DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Central Oregon

joenonymus

Reactions
Posted first to general discussion, wrong section. Well I just got my MA2 today. Had been a P3P pilot for a couple of years, now I had to upgrade to the MA2 after checking it out. Really nice machine, flies beautifully. Can't wait to learn all the great things this will do.
I read about some folks don't like the size of the controller, but I chose this drone because of the size of the RC, besides the vast amount of cool features of this particular AC.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland joenonymus.

I read about some folks don't like the size of the controller,

I fly the Spark and MA2.

I wish the MA2 had an additional Function button like the Spark controller, other than that, I like them both.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

I have an ipad mini 4 that I was looking to mount on that rc, to start with I'm using my phone. How is holding on to rc and tablet? Heavy at all?

I purchased this but it hasn't arrived yet.

I made a homemade one and it works for now.

The stock OTG cables work with this type of adapter

This is what I did for a lanyard to help carry the controller and keep it safe.

Good luck. ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

I read about some folks don't like the size of the controller
I prefer the size of the new remote controller. I like the new antenna setup and the fact that it can hold a phone that's in a case.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MA2 and have plenty of fun flying with it. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome and greetings from Portland, OR! I use an 11“ iPad Pro with my MA2 using for a little tablet minute thing and while weighted a little wonky, it works like a charm and provides a nice pig image for flying and later editing. Using a lanyard with the tablet adaptor almost completely negates any weird weight issues. Below is a shot of a solar rainbow in Seaside, OR as shot by the Mavic Air 2.

Attachments

• B807A060-E537-4173-9BAF-842DC3E2751A.jpeg
    B807A060-E537-4173-9BAF-842DC3E2751A.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GillesdeColombes